Saturday, December 28, 2013

End of Year Book Haul + Announcement!

THE JOY OF CHRISTMAS: SALES.

Books:

The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
Scorched by Mari Mancusi
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

I'm a little sad I didn't managed to get The Darkest Minds in hardcover, but oh well.

Much thanks to my parents for setting me loose in the bookstore. :) You're the best. THANK YOU I LOVE YOU.

(Yeah that's my Christmas present basically every year. Get set loose in a bookstore.)

NOW FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT.


ANNOUNCEMENT:


*DRUM ROLLS

I'm going to be blogging for a consecutive THREE DAYS. So a post a day, to celebrate the end of the year. Almost like BookTube-A-Thon but blogging wise, and not review wise. :P

The dates are going to be January 3rd-5th (Because you guys are probably partying all New Years Eve).

The posts will be really just to wrap up the year in general, no like in depth reviews or anything. This is going to be focused mainly on books, but in the future, this might extend out towards other things. (Cause I'm thinking of making this an annual thing.)

The Monthly List for January will be out January 1st as usual.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS. I hope your Christmas was filled with presents, joy and tons and tons of chocolate and eggnog.

Mainly chocolate though.

OK BYYYYYE.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Thoughts of a Hopeless (Book) Romantic Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template