Thursday, September 25, 2014

Birthday Haul!!

My birthday was in September. I bought myself some stuff and got some as well.


Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zavin
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody
Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkoski
The Perilous Sea by Sherry Thomas
The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
The entire Tiger Saga by Colleen Houck

*********************************************************************************

Much thanks to my friends and family who were so generous, and myself for buying myself most of these books :D (hey self love is much needed for birthdays, and what better way to express that then to by yourself a boatload of books? Like the ENTIRE TIGER SAGA? Hush sensible Carmen, you didn't spend that much on yourself) 

I have read a couple of the books in that stack, and I would recommend My Life Undecided to contemporary fans, and if you want to check out my review of the Grisha Trilogy you can find it here. You can also find my review of The Tiger Saga here.

Also this post is a little late because I waited after my birthday to haul The Perilous Sea and The Infinite Sea along with everything... they just had to come out after my birthday. BUT I JUST NEEDED THEM.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Thoughts of a Hopeless (Book) Romantic Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template